Our committed team is our finest asset. We’d love to hear from you if you have what it takes to fill one of our vacancies.
We are always on the lookout for approved electricians who feel they can add value to our site team. Any applicant must have experience in all aspects of installation work in a commercial, industrial or education environment.
They must be capable of following instruction and carrying out work unsupervised. They will be required to represent the company image in a positive light at all times.
In line with the requirements of our customers this role may involve working away from home, working weekend, working nights.
Suitable applications must have:
- JIB card (apprenticeship route preferred)
- Full driving licence
- Minimum 2 references.
- At least 2 years of experience as a qualified electrician.
Preferred but not essential:
- Up to date health and safety qualification
- DBS Check
- 2391 Inspection and testing
- 18th Edition Qualification
Rate of pay negotiable depending on experience.
Premium rates for all weekend hours.
Reports to: Production Manager
Genco Electrical Projects are a fast-growing manufacturing company based in Huddersfield. In order to support the company’s continued growth, we are looking for a Production Operative to join our expanding team.
Working within the team, this person will carry out various manufacturing tasks, ensuring quality is always uncompromised and adhering to all H&S policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Assembly of light electronic and lighting components
- Ability to follow work instructions
- Ensure quality processes are always followed
- Carry out various production tasks to meet business needs
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to work in a methodical manner
- Work well within a team environment as well as on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Must be reliable
- Follow a defined process
- Attention to detail
- Full colour vision required due to the electrical wiring element of the role