Our committed team is our finest asset. We’d love to hear from you if you have what it takes to fill one of our vacancies.
We are always on the lookout for approved electricians who feel they can add value to our site team. Any applicant must have experience in all aspects of installation work in a commercial, industrial or education environment.
They must be capable of following instruction and carrying out work unsupervised. They will be required to represent the company image in a positive light at all times.
In line with the requirements of our customers this role may involve working away from home, working weekend, working nights.
Suitable applications must have:
- JIB card (apprenticeship route preferred)
- Full driving licence
- Minimum 2 references.
- At least 2 years of experience as a qualified electrician.
Preferred but not essential:
- Up to date health and safety qualification
- DBS Check
- 2391 Inspection and testing
- 18th Edition Qualification
Rate of pay negotiable depending on experience.
Premium rates for all weekend hours.
Reports to: Office Manager
We are looking to hire an office administrator to join our team, to be based at our Huddersfield office. This is an exciting opportunity offering future career development for the right individual.
Genco Electrical Projects are an established Yorkshire based contractor with exciting growth plans. Specialising in the education, health & bluelight sectors for electrical installation and maintenance works.
This role will suit someone who has excellent organisational skills, a willingness to learn and be able to use their own initiative. This role will involve managing facilities management requirements, purchasing materials, fielding inbound calls and taking meeting minutes.
The ideal candidate will be reliable and flexible to the needs of the business.
- Managing all labour only Facilities Management requirements, booking jobs, arranging labour & communicating with site.
- Inputting & updating jobs on management system.
- Fielding inbound calls & greeting visitors
- Taking meeting minutes in weekly meetings.
- Booking hotels, arranging staff training & monitoring company vehicles.
- ordering & monitoring stock levels of workwear, PPE & office equipment.
- Be willing to learn new skills, further develop and improve.
- Be able to work to timescales and prioritise workload, to oversee multiple tasks.
- Be able to use own initiative.
- Having excellent communication skills.
- Be able to communicate well with other members of the Genco team.
- Must be competent using IT & management systems.
- Be proficient at inputting and extracting data.
- A good level of numeracy skills will be required.
Previous electrical industry experience is desirable but not essential.
This a permanent, full-time position. Salary is to be negotiated and determined based on previous experience.